So how it started?
This started back in the year 2000, when I got myself into trouble with the traffic police and I was about to be charged in court...So what is the big deal... the most you are fined $1000 and suspended from driving for 6 months... that's what some of my friends had been telling me...
Well these mean a lot to me then as it may means the end of my career of 10 years with the Civil Service, given the news that I may be discharged from service... that incident happen in July 2000 and I was then scheduled to attend court in Oct 2000...
During that three months of waiting... stress overcame me and I was suffering from depression... alone... and trying to remain cheerful in front of everybody... at the same time trying to figure out what I want in life and what can I do if I have to leave... what about the mortgage... the loans...
I happen to come by a book by Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad, and that gave me an insight to a totally different view in life. And I continue to read book after book written by Robert and I had finally came to a conclusion in life...
Why should I let my Boss decide my future...when I can take control of it... I told myself I want to Retire Young, Retire Rich and Retire at 45...
Since then I have been exploring ways where I can establish a second income source... renting of rooms... tuition... retail business... part-time jobs... but none seems to work for me....until...
Privacy Policy
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment